With offices in Austin, Texas and the central coast of California near San Luis Obispo, Legend Communities focuses on careful and cost-effective entitlement, planning, design and construction, including:
- Urban and suburban residential and commercial development.
- Complex entitlements in sensitive areas of the central coast of California and the central and coastal regions of Texas.
- Family-oriented lifestyle communities offering a wide variety of amenities including golf courses, yacht clubs, spa facilities, and water sports.
- Active adult communities designed for the baby-boomer generation with sites, amenities, and homes sensibly and thoughtfully planned for the active retirement lifestyle.
- Market sensitivity for enduring economic cycles.
MASTER PLANNED COMMUNITIES
ROUGH HOLLOW >
1,787-acre lakefront community and yacht club featuring 2,140 home sites in the Texas Hill Country overlooking Lake Travis.
LAKERIDGE at ROUGH HOLLOW >
A gated luxury waterfront villa community located next to the Rough Hollow Yacht Club and Marina.
TUSCAN VILLAGE >
42 acre active adult (55+) master-planned community featuring an array of homes and amenities inspired by Tuscany and the Texas Hill Country.
550-acre master-planned gated community featuring 380 lots, with real estate offerings to include club villas, coastal cottages and a preferred custom homebuilder line-up in Galveston, Texas.
RICE RANCH >
560-acre mixed single-family residential development in Santa Barbara, California.
THE WOODLANDS >
956-acre master planned community with single- and multi-family homes, resort hotel, championship golf and retail and office space in Nipomo, California
VISTA DEL MAR >
104-acre, high end residential community in Arroyo Grande, California.